Retail Reset Merchandiser (Midwest/Northeast)
Challenging and rewarding experience with potential for a $200 performance-based hiring bonus
We are looking for hard-working and team-oriented candidates who want to contribute to our success.
This is a full-time 100% travel, 3rd shift position, servicing home improvement stores throughout the New England and Midwest regions. A typical schedule would be 2 weeks in one location, home for a weekend, and then out for the next two weeks, depending on our project locations.
Our projects consist of multi-night remodels, demolition of existing store set ups, temp setting of product, installation of new displays and fixtures & merchandising product to planograms.
- Fixture installation
- Ability to move shelving and steel beams according to planogram
- Demo & construction experience
- Work within home improvement environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment in a team atmosphere
- Ability to stay out on the road for up to 2 weeks at a time
- Work 3rd shift
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver's license (Competitive reimbursement & quick processing.)
- Ability to drive up to 4-6 hrs. one way
- Must be familiar with use of basic hand and power tools
- Able to lift 50-75 lbs. repetitively
- Daily internet access/cell phone
- Pass pre-employment drug and background check
Competitive benefits including but not limited to:
- Competitive wages & bonuses
- Company subsidized Medical and Dental insurance (option of multiple offered plans)
- PTO time
- Paid Holidays
- Company-paid Accident Insurance
- 401-K and profit-sharing plan after 1 year of employment
- Opportunity for growth
All travel is booked by the office.